You can run Liquid UI Server in two ways as shown below:
1. Adding Liquid UI Server as a Windows Service
You can add the Liquid UI Server as a windows service to start it automatically. The following steps describe the procedure to add Liquid UI Server as a service to your Windows Services:
- Open the command prompt window in administrator mode.
- Change the command prompt to the path of the Liquid UI server, as shown in Figure 1.
- To add Liquid UI Server to the Windows services, execute the command sapproxy.exe -install at the command prompt, as shown in Figure 2, (the path may vary based on your SDK installation).
- The service appears in the Services window, as shown in Figure 2.
- Start the service to start Liquid UI Server.
2. Running Liquid UI Server using ConsoleMode.bat file
- Open the Liquid UI Server folder located in the Liquid UI SDK folder. This file is located in your local drive --> Liquid UI SDK --> Liquid UI Server.
- Click on the ConsoleMode.bat file to start your Liquid UI Server as shown below:
Note: Follow only one way to run the Liquid UI Server successfully.