You can use a variable instead of a string to as the new title of a screen. In the following example, we will use the value contained in a system variable as the new screen title.
- Go to the Easy Access screen. The default screen appears as shown below:
- open the 'SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION.E0100.sjs' script file, and enter the following code. Create the file if it does not already exist.
var z_screentitle = [_transaction]; title("SAP " +z_screentitle);
- Save the changes and refresh the SAP screen. It will now display as shown below:
- You can also use the variable directly without any string included. Change the code to the following:
var z_screentitle = [_transaction]; title(z_screentitle);
- THe screen will display as shown below: