With windowsize(), you can re-size or re-position popup windows in SAP.
- startrow, startcol - window co-ordinates.
- width, height - height and width of window on SAP screen.
The windowsize() command does not take any options.
The following examples demonstrates the usage of the windowsize() command:
Repositioning & Resizing popup windows
- Navigate to SAP Easy Access screen.
- Execute the transaction code, /o.
- Popup window appears, as shown in the figure:
- Create the script file with the filename, RSM04000_ALV.E2000.sjs, with the following commands:
- Refresh the screen.
- The popup window appears resized, as shown in the figure:
Tips and Tricks
The system variable is used to retrieve either the width or the height of your SAP window in pixels.
title("Width: "+_windowsize_x+", Heigth: "+_windowsize_y);
Learn more _windowsize displayed in your SAP screen.