You can use specific gestures to perform certain actions in Liquid UI. The available gestures are as follows.
- Single Tap
- Double tap
- Long press
You can perform single tap in Liquid UI for Android to perform following actions:
- The user can perform search (F4) process on any inputfield with a single tap on the field
- The user can input a field value through SCAN option with just a single tap on the inputfield.
The following figure demonstrates the example for single tap. Click on any inputfield and you will get the below options:
You can double-tap in Liquid UI for Android to perform Zooming.
- When the cursor is not in a screen control, doing a double-tap on the screen will result in changing the zoom setting. The first time you double-tap, the screen will zoom in.
- If you double-tap for a second time, the screen will return to its original zoom setting.
- You can do a long press in Liquid UI for Android to open Context Menu. When the cursor is located in blank space, doing a long press on the screen will result in bringing up the context menu as shown below:
- When you long press on any inputfield, you will get F4, SCAN, and GPS options.
- F4: Select F4 option to search for an available entry for the corresponding inputfield.
- SCAN: Select SCAN option to enter the input by scanning a barcode.
- GPS: Select GPS option to track and enter latitude and longitude values of your location.
You can do a slide in Liquid UI for Android to perform following actions:
- Slide on toolbar menu to view all the items.
- Slide on the tabstrip to view the available tabs.
- Slide with single finger on tables to scroll the columns.