The Liquid UI Web Server can be used to access SAP from within a Microsoft SharePoint implementation. In order to use the Liquid UI Web Server with SharePoint, you must integrate the web server into SharePoint. This document will cover the necessary steps to configure and begin using Web Server from within SharePoint. The following topics are covered.
- Integrate Web Server into SharePoint
- Assign the application service
- Configure secure store in SharePoint
- Configure PDF forms as iFrames in SharePoint
- Execute a PDF form in SharePoint
We will explain each of these steps in the following sections.