PDF forms can be embedded in sharepoint as a iFrame. This document shows how to execute PDF forms maintained in sharepoint.
- Launch Start > Run and enter mstc.
Note: You will need to enter the DNS, user name and password. You can obtain this information from your administrator
- Open a browser and type sharepoint.
Note: You must input your user credentials. You may also need to ensure that you are connected to the correct domain.
Windows may ask for your user name and password. Use the following format:
- User Name: <domain>\<userName>
- Password: <domain_password>
- The following window will open.
- Click the Site Actions link and select View All Site Content from the menu.
- The following screen will display as shown below. Click the Site Assets link to view the documents and links that are listed as site assets.
- The following screen will display. Click on CreateMaterialPDF link to view the PDF form in SharePoint.
- The PDF form will display. Click on CreateMaterialPDF link to view the PDF form in SharePoint.
- Fill out the PDF form and click the Submit button.
- A dialog window will appear where you will enter your SAP credentials. Then click OK to send the form to SAP.