When the EPA file is imported, there are some user roles that are imported as well. These roles need to be associated with the new user. There are two methods of associating these roles, as follows.
- Creating a group and adding the roles to the group as described in the Creating Groups and Assigning Rolessections in Appendix II above.
- Directly assigning roles to the individual user accounts.
Synactive recommends that you first add users to the desired group and then assign roles to that group. To assign specific roles, please do the following.
- Log into Netweaver as an administrator and go to the following location as shown below.
User Administration > Roles
- Enter com.guixt.pct* to search for 'Fuzion_User_Showcase_Role'. All three imported roles should appear.
- Select the 'Fuzion_User_Showcase_Role' and add it to the desired group.
- Proceed to the Creating System Aliases section.