Once you have associated the roles with the users, you must create an alias for the system. To create an alias, please do the following.
- Log into Netweaver as an administrator and go to the following location as shown below.
System Administration > System COnfiguration > Portal Content > Content Provided by Other Vendors > End User Content > GuiXTFuzion
- Double-click on FuzionSystem.
- The Property Editor will display. In the Display dropdown menu, select 'Sytem Aliases' as shown below.
- In the Alias Name field, enter the requisite system alias name and click Add. The User Mapping Status will change to the following.
User Mapping Status: Ready for user mapping configuration
- Click the Save button and proceed to the Assigning User Permissions section.