Once you have created the system alias, you must assign user permissions. To assign permissions, please do the following.
- Log in as an administrator and go to the following location as shown below.
System Administration > System COnfiguration > Portal Content > Content Provided by Other Vendors > End User Content > GuiXTFuzion
- Double-click on FuzionSystem.
- The Property Editor will display. In the Display dropdown menu, select 'Permissions' as shown below.
- In the Search field, enter the user or the group for which single sign-on will be enabled and click Go. A list of the available users and groups will display.
- Choose the checkbox corresponding to the desired user or group and click the Add button.
- The following screen will display. The default administrator user or group should have the 'Read' permission selected, allowing the system to be viewed when assigning user mapping. Check the End User box and then click Save.
- If you are prompted by the Inherited Permissions dialog, choose Yes.
- Proceed to the Defining Backend Systems section.