You must now define the backend system to which the GuiXT Web Server will connect. To define the backend system, please do the following.
- Log in as an administrator and go to the following location as shown below.
System Administration > System Configuration > Portal Content > Content Provided by Other Vendors > End User Content > GuiXTFuzion
- Double-click on FuzionSystem.
- The Property Editor will display. In the Display dropdown menu, select 'System Definition' as shown below.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the host machine where the GuiXT Web Server resides and click Save.
- In the Property Category dropdown menu, select 'User Management' as in the following example.
- In the Logon method dropdown menu, select 'SAPticket' as in the following example.
- A single SAP backend system is now defined. If you wish to connect to multiple SAP backend systems, please proceed to the Connecting to Multiple Backend Systems section.