To install the Liquid UI client, please do the following:
Installing from App Store
To install Liquid UI from the Apple App Store, please do the following.
Go to the Apple App store and search for the Liquid UI client to your device. Click on the download button. You will need to have a valid Apple ID to install the client.
Select Liquid UI Client for SAP and click on Open to complete the installation.
Liquid UI for iOS is installed and opens the Liquid UI App homescreen confirming the successful installation.
- Liquid UI is now installed and ready to use.
- iTunes software already installed on the Windows/Mac Machine.
- IPA file accessible on the windows/Mac machine.
Installing from iTunes
While you will usually install Liquid UI from the App Store, there may be times when you need to update or install it directly via iTunes. To install Liquid UI from iTunes, please do the following.
- Delete the current version of Liquid UI from your device and then connect the device to your computer where iTunes is installed.
- Check that you have the latest version of the GuiXT Liquid UI app in iTunes and then synchronize your device with your computer.
Obtain the latest release of Liquid UI for iOS from Synactive. The file will be in '.IPA' format. Download the file to your desktop. It will appear as shown below: liquidUI_ipa.png.
Launch iTunes and select the iphone connected to the desktop to synchronize.
Select the Apps section under the iPhone Summary.
Drag and drop the IPA file you downloaded into the iPhone section of iTunes as shown below. The file name will appear as LiquidUI_versionnumber.ipa'. If there is an existing version of the App, delete it before you drag the updated version. Click on Install and then the button changes to Will Install.
Click on Apply to install the App.
Go to the Settings pane in your device and verify that the version of Liquid UI on your device is the same as the one you just synchronized from your computer. The version number will be located below the settings as shown below:
Liquid UI is now installed and ready to use.