The workflow template is used to create subsequent workflows that use the same basic process.
- In SAP, type swdd into the transaction field.
- In the swdd transaction, click on Create new workflow.
- You will get a popup window to select Step Type. Select any type of your choice. In this example we are selecting an Activity.
- Click continue to proceed. You will be navigated to the new activity window.
- Click Display task under the Control tab and select Create task option.
- You will be directed to Standard Task: Create screen.
- Proceed to the Create Standard Task section.