You can use specific gestures to perform certain actions in Liquid UI for iOS. The available gestures are as follows.
- Single Tap
- Double tap
- Long press
You can perform single tap in Liquid UI for Android to perform following actions:
- The user can perform search (F4) process on any inputfield with a single tap on the field
The following figure demonstrates the example for single tap. Click on any inputfield and you will get the below options:
You can double-tap in Liquid UI for Android to perform Zooming.
- When the cursor is not in a screen control, doing a double-tap on the screen will result in changing the zoom setting. The first time you double-tap, the screen will zoom in.
- If you double-tap for a second time, the screen will return to its original zoom setting.
You can do a long press in Liquid UI to perform certain actions.
Long-pressing the iPad screen when using Liquid UI results in the following:
- Context menu in blank space
- Help, Possible Entries, Scan Barcode, and GPS in editfields
- F1 in labels, pushbuttons and checkboxes
When the cursor is placed in the blank space, doing a long press on the screen will result in bringing up the context menu as shown below:
Help, Possible Entries, Scan Barcode, and GPS in Editfields
When the cursor is located in an editfield, doing a long press will result in triggering an F1 or an F4 command for the editfield command.The process is as follows:
Press and hold in an edit field. In the following example, we will do a long press in the Sales Organization field in the VA01 transaction.
The four options will appear as shown below. The Help option corresponds to the F1 function key and the Possible Entries option corresponds to the F4 function key.
Click on the next arrow button to view next available options. You will find Scan Barcode to input a value from scanning barcode, and GPS option to track and enter your location details in latitude and longitude.
F1 in labels, pushbuttons and checkboxes
When the cursor is in a label, a pushbutton or a checkbox, doing a long press on the search button will result in triggering an F1 command(Help) as shown below:
You can do a slide in Liquid UI for Android to perform following actions:
- Slide on toolbar menu to view all the items.
- Slide on the tabstrip to view the available tabs.
- Perform sliding on tables to scroll the columns.