You must have a Windows-based handheld running Windows CE 3.0 or higher in order to install the GuiXT Mobile client. The following Windows mobile operating systems are supported:
- PocketPC 2000
- PocketPC 2002
- Windows Mobile 2003
- Windows Mobile 2003 CE
- Windows Mobile 5
- Windows Mobile 6
- Windows Mobile 6.1
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- Windows Mobile 6.5.1
- Windows Mobile 6.5.3
- Windows Mobile 6.5.5
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
In addition to having one of the above operating system, you need the following to run the GuiXT Mobile client.
- A valid GuiXT Mobile license
- 600KB of free space on the device
- Network connectivity to connect to an SAP Application server or a GuiXT Server
As previously introduced, you can customize the SAP screens if you are deploying a GuiXT Server. The tools and requirements for customizing SAP screens and delivering them to the Mobile client are as follows.
- GuiXT Server with valid license
- GuiXT Designer with valid license
- GuiXT Mobile with valid license
Please see the Licensing section for more detailed instructions on obtaining licenses.