There are a wide range of possible printers to use with a Mobile device. In our example, we are going to set up a Zebra Label printer IBM 850 to use with our device. To enable Mobile printing to this printer using non-SAPWIN drivers, please do the following:
- Log into SAP.
- In the Transaction Field, enter the following: /nSPAD.
- The following screen will appear. Click the Display button to the right of the Output Devices field.
- The following screen will display. Right-click on the DEvice Type field and select 'Choose' from the resulting drop-down list.
- Right-click on the Device Type field label and select 'Choose' from the resulting list menu. The following screen will appear.
- In the Driver field, select the type of driver for the mode of the printer to be used and then return to the main Output Device screen.
Note: In our example we are using line printing mode so we selected the 'Line printer driver II' option as shown above.
- Click the Access Method tab and select the Host Spool Access Method field to display the drop-down menu as shown below:
- Select G: Printing on Front End Computer with Control Tech from the drop-down list.
- SAP is now configured to perform printing from Mobile using non-SAPWIN drivers.