In this section, we will demonstrate a sample use case using the Mobile client and a Liquid UI Server. In this example, we can apply Liquid UI screen customizations by means of the scripts housed on the Server. In the SAP Navigation screen, type a transaction into the command box. In our example, we will use the tcode 'VA01'.
- Launch Mobile and type /nva01 in the transaction field as shown below.
- The VA01 initial screen will display as in the following example.
- Enter some values into the VA01 screen and press Enter. In our example, we will enter the order type.
- Click OK.
- Enter appropriate line item values. You can use the arrow keys to tab between fields.
- When you are finished entering data, click the Save button as shown below.