Workbench licenses are contained in a file with the proprietary extension 'sy9' and are managed with the Synactive License Manager. The License Manager is a bundled application hat is installed along with the Workbench. Once the you have received the license file from Synactive, please do the following to install the new license:
- Launch the Workbench.
- From the Tools menu, select the License Manager option as shown below.
- The License Manager application will launch and display as shown below.
- Click the Import License File button.
- Navigate to the folder where the previously received license file is stored. Select the license and click the Open button as shown below:
- The new license will now be listed in the License Manager.
- Click the Apply button. This will make the new license active.
- Click the Validate button to verify that the license is valid and to see how much time remains before it will have to be renewed.
- Your license is now valid and you can start using Workbench.