To review the new entries in SAP, you can go to the Display transaction for the created type of transaction or you can search for the new records. in the following example, we will demonstrate this by using the VA01 transactions, whereby users can employ the VA05 transaction to search for the new records. To do this, please do the following:
- Launch SAPGUI and enter the transaction code VA05 in the transaction field.
- The VA05 transaction will display as shown below. Enter a sold-to party and a document date range and click Enter.
- The Organization Data window will display. Enter at least one additional filter used in the orders to be searched on and either click the green checkmark or press Enter as shown below.
- The orders created on the specified dates will be displayed as shown below.
- You can also verify the records by going to transaction VA03 in SAP and entering the record number of the newly created record as shown below:
- The order will display in SAPGUI.