Steps to accept dynamic values in SAP:
- Design the new layout that you want the user to see. Remove unnecessary fields and decide what fields you want the user to modify.
- Create a text field with the description you want the user to see. Create an edit field for the user to type data in.
- Right-click -> Properties on the edit field. Go to the Parameters tab, type in a variable name.
- Open the screen combine function and change the set commands to use the variables:
- Change the defaulted value on the right of the set command with &V[z_variable_name]
- Can also use SAP system variables like _user (current user logged in)
- Save in Designer and all the changes will appear in SAP.