Installing Liquid UI Webscript
Liquid UI WS is license based software. You need a valid license to use Liquid UI WS.
In this article, we will discuss about the pre-requisites and the procedure to install Liquid UI WS.
The following system requirement recommendations ensure an effective performance of Liquid UI WS:
- RAM: 1GB of RAM in addition to the Microsoft system requirements for the WS engine.
- DISK SPACE: 20MB of free space on your hard drive over and above the Microsoft recommendations.
- SAP: All versions of SAP GUI from 6.0 are supported, but we recommend SAP GUI 7.20 or above for best results.
Supported Operating Systems
The supported operating systems for WS are:
The following files get installed after WS installation and are necessary for WS to function correctly:
- Contains the functions and libraries called by the GuiXT executable. You must have the correct DLL in order to use WS/64.
- Configuration file where you add license key data and path of your script files location.
Double-click the setup file, that you received :Figure 1: Setup
The InstallShield Wizard launches, as shown in Figure 2.Figure 2:
After the splash screen, the Welcome screen appears, as shown in Figure 3.Figure3: Welcome
Click Next. The End User License Agreement appears, as shown in Figure 4.Figure 4: Agreement
To proceed with the installation, select the option, 'I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next. The Customer Information screen appears, as shown in Figure 5.Figure 5: Customer Info
Click Next. The destination screen appears, as shown in Figure 6. If you want to change the installation location, click Change and select a folder locationFigure 6
Click Next. The Start Install screen appears, as shown in Figure 7.Figure 7
Click Install. The installation begins and the progress status appears, as shown in Figure 8.Figure 8
On completion of installation, the completed status screen appears, as in Figure 9.Figure 9
Click Finish to complete the installation. Liquid UI WS is now successfully installed on your system.
After installing Liquid UI WS, you will need to install the license. Please check the following link for the license installation procedure: