How to define a workflow in SAP.
- Go to the workflow you created in the Create Standard Task section and navigate to Workflow Builder screen.
- Click on the icon of Agent Assignment in Task Properties section. You will get the following screen.
- Select Change Purchase orders and click on Create agent assignment icon. Then select agent type as Position and click continue.
- Choose the position from the search term and click continue.
- Then you will move to the below screen and notifies a message as Agent successfully assigned.
- Then hit back button to move back to the Workflow Builder screen.
- Then click continue and you will find the following screen.