In order to successfully add user, the user needs following things:
- An entry in the Liquid UI management portal
- An active LMP website user account (optional)
To Add User navigate to Select Account >> Add User.
Click Add User tab to add users. You will have 2 different options for adding users in LMP.
- Manual entry
- Uploading .csv file (Comma separated values).
An admin can manually add users in both the ways:
- Add Single User
- Add Multiple Users
Add Single User
Click Add User tab. Enter Email ID, Fullname, Account Lifetime under Add Users Table and click on Add User (+) button as shown in following figure:
To add single user, selecting the checkbox from first column is not required. You can directly click on Add User button.
Once the user is added, you will get the following popup window.
The user will receive an email from Liquid UI Management Portal containing license links and code.
Add Multiple Users
To add multiple users at a time, navigate to Add Users Table. Enter Email ID, Fullname, Account Lifetime for all the users in a table.
Make sure to select the checkbox for the users you wish to add to the LMP.
Then click the Save button to add the selected users.
Uploading .csv file
Click Add User tab. You will be navigated to add user page. This page includes Upload from CSV file tab.The Users can add .csv file in two ways:
- Drag and drop .csv file.
- Upload .csv file.
Drag and drop .csv file
- Drag .csv file from your device to the Upload from CSV file tab location. It validates whether the user has chosen appropriate format or not.
- In case of incorrect file format, a .GIF video will present a short scenario as how to drag and drop the respective file format.
- After a successful drag and drop of the file, the Add Users Table will automatically retrieve the values in the corresponding fields. Click on Save button to save all the users to the LMP.
Upload .csv file
- Click on Upload from CSV file tab to upload the file. Browse for a valid .csv file from the device and upload the file to LMP.
- In case of incorrect file format, a .GIF video will popup and present a short scenario as how to upload the respective file format.
- After successfully uploading the file, the Add Users Table will automatically retrieve the values in the corresponding fields and pre-selects the users. To save the selected users to the LMP, click Save.
Once the users have been added, you will be prompted with a message as "User has been associated".
Note: While uploading or dragging, the Add Users Table will automatically add the entries in the corresponding fields. If the user’s input doesn’t match with the Valid For field, it automatically considers the default value to Account Lifetime.