In this scenario, you can learn how to modify the existing SAP connection details of a user.
Select SAP Connections tab to view the list of available connections. To modify any SAP connection, click on modify icon.
- You can edit the existing connection details of the user.
As per the above image, the associate connections table has the following fields:
- Description: Specifies information about the server.
- Group/Server: Specifies the name or IP address of the SAP server.
- Instance Number: Specifies the target port that connects to either the SAP server or the Liquid UI server.
- Client: Specifies the SAP client ID.
- Sap Router: specifies router address if you are connecting to your SAP Server using a router.
- Actions: Includes the Modify and Revoke button to edit and remove the existing SAP connections.
After editing the required fields, click Submit button which is under Actions. As information updated successfully, a popup appears and confirms the SAP connection update.