Managing government procurement processes effectively requires integration across business functions and centralized data with real-time visibility. We have a solution designed specifically for government organizations and agencies that need to simplify their SAP Purchasing applications. GuiXT accelerates the simplification and usability of most SAP transactions.
Custom screen layout which displays information from the Header Detail tabs.
- Unintuitive SAP screens create inefficiencies for employees who are not SAP power users
- Missing information delays the approval process
- Weak productivity results in a decrease to customer and business partner satisfaction
- Streamlined purchase requisition and purchase order screens takes the guesswork out of where and what fields to enter data
- Intuitive interface displays data based on account assignment category
- Reduction in data entry errors seen after radio buttons for fields like GL Account and others created
- Decreased, and sometimes eliminated, training realized with introduction of on-screen instructions and help menus
In this area of plant maintenance, change service and maintenance work orders are used to create and change notifications and to confirm work completed for utility dispatch units. Mobile devices are most often used to enter data directly into SAP as each meter is read. If work is complete, work confirmations are recorded and saved, if not then work orders are changed and notifications created.
After GuiXT, SAP transactions, tabs, and screens are combined presenting a simplified view to the user.
Because SAP content is not designed for touch-screen interfaces, data entry is tedious. A great deal of time is required to navigate the numerous transactions, tabs, and screens to enter the data. The complexity of each transaction leads to a higher percentage of errors, which are caused by numerous editable fields and data entry through a touch screen interface.
GuiXT enables an organization to minimize the time and errors that arise when completing the entire work order process. Transactions are combined in order to create a loop process, which changes a work order, creates notifications, and confirms work completed for a work order. GuiXT streamlines these transactions, tabs, and screens presenting a simplified view to the user. The new GuiXT'd design minimizes errors and deletes unnecessary content, while reducing the amount of time needed to complete each transaction.