Managing procurement processes effectively requires integration across business functions and centralized data with real-time visibility.
Built on GuiXT technology, the process can be extended to iOS, Android, Mobile Scanning devices, HTML5 browsers or SAP GUI. Designed to accelerate the simplification and usability of most SAP transactions, this package include best practices, services, development tools, project management, unit testing, go live support, documentation, and knowledge transfer.
- ME51N Create Purchase Requisition
- ME52N Change Purchase Requisition
- ME53N Display Purchase Requisition
- ME21N Create Purchase Order
- ME22N Change Purchase Order
- ME23N Display Purchase Order
- Unintuitive SAP screens create inefficiencies for employees who are not SAP power users
- Missing information delays the approval process
- Weak productivity results in a decrease to customer and business partner satisfaction
- Streamlined purchase requisition and purchase order screens takes the guesswork out of where and what fields to enter data
- Intuitive interface displays data based on account assignment category
- Reduction in data entry errors seen after radio buttons for fields like GL Account and others created
- Decreased, and sometimes eliminated, training realized with introduction of on-screen instructions and help menus