Enhance overall usability, rapidly deploy a solution that enables business users to optimize and simplify SAP Materials Management processes.
For example, creating records using SAP's Materials Management module typically involves a large team of people entering data into at least 100 fields in more than 20 different screens.
Built on GuiXT technology, the process can be extended to iOS, Android, Mobile Scanning devices, HTML5 browsers or SAP GUI. Optimization packages are designed to accelerate the simplification and usability of most SAP transactions. Packages include best practices, services, development tools, project management, unit testing, go live support, documentation, and knowledge transfer.
- MM01 Create & Extend Material
- MM02 Change Material
- MM03 Display Material
- Manual process consumes a significant amount of time
- Errors can occur which lead to failed orders or shipments, incorrect bills of materials, inaccurate cycle counts, un-reported scrap, shipping errors, receiving errors, etc.
- Delays can impact the flow of materials for production, compromising the customer
- Combine all Material views on 1-2 screens with the interface dependent on material type or user's SAP role
- Extend material to multiple plants, sales organizations, and distribution channels with one click
- Mass update of material master data