In this scenario, you will learn how to record the user actions to create the script for combining various screens required to create a sales order. You will also understand how easy to create a sales order after combining various screens. Follow below steps to record the create sales order process:
- Navigate to VA01 screen and activate Inplace Edit.
- Click on the Record icon to Start Recording from the Liquid UI menu. Then a Directory window appears to choose the directory path to save the generated script file after recording.
- In the script editor, a function is created to save the scripts created for the user actions. Enter the values into the required fields as shown below:
- Click enter to navigate to Create Sales Order: Overview screen. Enter the values in the required fields and stop the recording as shown below:
- After completion of recording, click Liquid UI button to deactivate the Inplace Edit.