To configure the Liquid UI Server for a SAPConsole deployment, please do the following:
- Install SAPConsole, the Telnet server of your choice, and GuiXT Server.
- On the device, open SAPLOGON and create a new connection.
- Enter a name for the connection in the Description field. We recommend something like 'GuiXT Server'.
- Enter the name or IP address of the GuiXT Server in the Application Server field.
- Select the type of system - R/3 or R/2. Most of the time it should be R/3.
Enter the system number in the System number field.Note: The system number is actually the listen port number as defined in the sapproxy.ini file.
- Click OK to create the new connection.